Thursday, March 22, 2007

3/19/07 LINKS and stuff!




What a rough 2 weeks this has been. For the first time in a long time, I didn't get some stuff in or do as much writing as I had planned. I still have the Amy Winehouse review to hand in and the Robin Thicke concert review (he's a great performer)...I must focus and get caught up. Anyway, this week I did 3 small Sound Advices for Citypaper, one which is a Gospel concert. I'm happy I got to squeeze that in - I never have done one for the paper before - wait, maybe a looong time ago. Of course, people are complaining that I didn't include Outerspace as performers - damn...always complaining about something! Also, I am helping out the good folks over at 215hiphop.com. It's a hip-hop website for the Illadelph region. It's called Wordplay and it's very simple and stupid questions that I ask of local personalities affiliated with the hip-hop community. I figured it would be fun and effortless...and so far, it has been. The first one is with my dear friend Reef the Lost Cauze, who is a phenomenal MC. PHENOMENAL (www.myspace.com/reefthelostcauze) - that is him pictured above. So, enjoy reading that also. I am working on something for Geoclan.Com too. They are good people trying to make change in the world, so when asked to help of course I said yes! Okay, off to do some real work. It's spring!

215hiphop.com, Wordplay with Reef, 3/21/07:
http://215hiphop.com/interviews/wordplay-wreef-the-lost-cauze/#more-104

Philadelphia Citypaper, Beats and Rhymes, 3/22/07
(scroll down)

Philadelphia Citypaper, Drake, 3/22/07:
(scroll down)

Philadelphia Citypaper, Smokie Norful, 3/22/07
(scroll down)



No comments: