Tuesday, November 13, 2007

writing for week of 11/5/07





Last week was so crazy that I didn't get to put these up until today. I have so much writing to do...the Stevie Wonder concert review being one of them..WOW..he was AMAZING, and I don't use that word lightly. Anyway, time is short...I wrote about this party Clayton and I went to with a bunch of DJ's, but we only got there in time for ?uestlove! Also gave a little preview to the Spinderella DJ party, which was dope...gotta do that review too, and the last one I did was a write up for the hip-hop band, Philly Slick, who had their album release party over the weekend.
Enjoy, Deesha
__
DJ Spinderella, Philadelphia Citypaper, 11/8/07 (scroll down):
__
DJ ?uestlove, Philadelphia Citypaper Critical Mass, 11/5/07:
___
Philadelphia Slick, Philadelphia Citypaper, 11/8/07:

No comments: