Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Writing for Week of 12/3/07










It is snowing. Winter isn't even officially here yet! Anyway...this week I wrote 2 reviews. One of the Redman show. I wasn't going to go, but last minute I did. It is also Clayton's favorite rapper, so it was good to enjoy that with him. Redman was crazy, and so good. One of the best hip-hop shows I"ve been to in awhile. Next was the Philly's Men Are Cookin' event, which is an event to raise money for a scholarship for lower income students. It was a lot of men cooking a lot of dishes. I had a wonderful time there too. I also did a WORDPLAY on MC Tone Trump from West Philly. Last piece is a preview of the Babyface concert that is this week. Oh snap - I don't think I ever posted up the WORDPLAY with Digs Darklighter, MC and graf artist. Damn...okay, that one is here too. Enjoy!

Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds, Philadelphia Citypaper, 12/6/07 (scroll down):

Philly's Men Are Cookin', Philadelphia Citypaper Critical Mass, 12/3/07:

Redman, Philadelphia Citypaper Critical Mass, 12/4/07:

Digs Darlighter, 215hiphop.com, 11/2007:


Tone Trump, 215hiphop.com, 12/5/07:
http://215hiphop.com/features/wordplay-wtone-trump/#more-376

No comments: