Thursday, February 22, 2007

Links for week of 2/19

I am exhausted today - had to be to work at 645am! But, it's Thursday and that is my favorite TV night, so I'll be vegging out. I had a great time teaching last night. Teaching dance to adults isn't as hard as I thought it would be :). Anyway, while my boss is in the meeting still, I have some person work to sneak in, so I will hurry this up. Only one thing this week at that is the legendary DJ Scratch at Fluid. I want to go, but you know I get tired when it's time to get dressed. I'm getting old! Next week I have 2 concerts, which means 2 reviews and the music issue for Citypaper is coming up and I'll get to write about a local MC that works his ass off, so I'm excited. Anyway....

Philadelphia Citypaper, DJ Scratch and DJ Ultraviolet:
http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2007/02/22/dj-scratch

And look, there is a Jamiroquai toothbrush out. CRAZINESS:
http://www.hasbro.com/toothtunes/default.cfm?page=Products/Detail&product_id=18817

And while I'm on the Jamiroquai topic, my fellow fan, Jonas from Sweden won a day racing with Jay and going to the March 7th concert - damn him! I can't really think of anyone else that is more deserving. He's a devoted fan who has put so much money into the band since 1993 and is such a good dad and husband. Have fun Jonas!

Until next time, Deesh

No comments: