Monday, May 14, 2007

May 7th Links




I skipped a week because of the fundraiser, which was this past Saturday. I am so happy it is over. We were able to raise some funds, but all in all...planning events is so not my thing. I am going to blog it all on MySpace (www.myspace.com/coveryourlover) sometime next week. Anyway, I have a lot to do since I pushed everything off to this week. I also didn't write as much because of the event. I have so much to write for Citypaper this week. I start running again today and I am not eating meat anymore as of yesterday! Last year at this time I was prepping to go to Europe *sigh*

Enjoy the Wordplays and interview with Reef!

Geoclan Reef the Lost Cauze Interview, date: last week sometime :):

215hiphop.com, Wordplay with DJ Adam Bomb, date: last week sometime :):

215hiphop.com, Wordplay with DJ Ultraviolet, date: last week sometime :): http://215hiphop.com/interviews/wordplay-wdj-ultraviolet/#more-138

No comments: