Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 21, 2007 links :)




This week and last week has been a bit strange. Trying to get things situated with school and also get some goals together as far as Cover Your Lover is concerned..meaning the trademark, copyright and website done. I think I may recruit some volunteers too. Anyway, I am really missing Jamiroquai concerts at the moment. You know when the only thing I have to worry about is making it in the front row...damn, I love that band. At anyrate, I still have to do a recap of my event...but just been to errrr, pre-occupied. Writing for this week includes Wordplays with DJ KD, MC Elixir, African-American Museum Genealogy Workshop (which I might attend) and four write ups for the Citypaper Summer Fun issue. Enjoy. xo

Philadelphia Citypaper Summer Fun Issue 5/24/07 - 3 write ups are all in June, so they are under the same link. Just scroll to go to that date..
June 2 - Canvas Clash
June 8 - Odunde Festival

June 22 - West Oak Lane Jazz and Arts Festival
http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2007/05/24/may-june

Philadelphia Citypaper Summer Fun Issue - 5/24/07 - 1 write up is in September. Scroll down to that date. It's the last one...
September 22 - Flava Fest

Philadelphia Citypaper, Genealogy Workshop - 5/24/07:

215hiphop.com with DJ KD (pictured above) - 5/14/07:
http://215hiphop.com/interviews/wordplay-wdj-kd/#more-161

215hiphop.com with MC Elixir (pictured above) - 5/22/07:
http://215hiphop.com/features/wordplay-wmc-elixir/#more-133

No comments: