Wednesday, October 17, 2007

*articles for week of 10/15/07*



It's time for the Citypaper bi-annual MUSIC issue! Last time around, I did an article with Jake Lefco/Happ G and DJ Skeme Richards. This year, I got to write about MC Ethel Cee, who I have been WAITING to do something on. She is fierce! I was supposed to also interview Peedi Peedi, but that just didn't work out. Oh well...I am satisfied with Ethel Cee's. She was mad cool to interview and Mike Regan really did a great job photographing her. I love that photo above that he did. He does mostly all CP photography. That should have been the damn CP cover, but all good. Also, looking at the other 10 or so people in there, I'm happy I got to squeeze hip-hop in. Anyway, I also wrote a review on the Large Professor party, which by chance - Ethel Cee hosted. I really need to get caught up on CD reviews and recommendations, mainly the new Raul Midon. I HAVE TO GET FOCUSED! Enjoy the writings. The next 2 weeks will be a bit light and if you are around Philly on Friday, come to the CARE event - see the flyer below the links for info or go to www.myspace.com/coveryourlover. xo

Ethel Cee, Philadelphia Citypaper, 10/18/07:
http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2007/10/18/ethel-cee

Large Professor, Philadelphia Citypaper Critical Mass, 10/13/07:
http://criticalmass.blogs.citypaper.net/blogs/mu/2007/10/13/large-professor-oct12-fluid-nightclub/


No comments: