Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Writings for week of 10/8/07







This has been a strange week...Just strange. Anyway, the March/Black Thought pictures above were taken by Clayton (http://www.geoclan.com/) and the Ronson picture was taken by Claudia. This week, I wrote 5 things - 2 which were the same thing. Normally I wouldn't do that, but that was the Poor Peoples Economic Human Rights March, which I feel should have been covered everywhere and after looking at the pics wanted to do the event and cause justice. As you see, MC Black Thought was part of the march and that is the angle I had to use to write about it. I also did a Common (I love him - - sorry C) review for GeoClan and wrote about the Mark Ronson gig in NYC, which wasn't that that great. the Wordplay that I did this week is producer N.Batez and I squeezed that in to promote an event this weekend. Anyway, enjoy...music issue of Citypaper coming up soon, so I gotta get my ass to typing in the next few days. I am pretty pleased with who I had to interview.


Until then....xoxo


Common 'Finding Forever Review', GeoClan, October 2007:


Mark Ronson in NYC, Citypaper Online, 10/09/07:


Black Thought at Poor Peoples Economic Human Rights Campaign March, Citypaper Online, 10/9/07:


Poor People's Economic Human Rights Campaign March, 215hiphop.com, 10/10/07 (you might have to scroll down after a few days to see this):


Wordplay with N.Batez, 215hiphop.com, 10/10/07:

No comments: