Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Writings for week of 2/25/08



What a crazy 2 weeks this has been. I am re-launching Cover Your Lover (Music AIDS organization) and that includes a website, new product and all that stuff. In addition, I started my other job at YHEP, which I really dig (http://www.yhep.org/), I had a HUUUUUUUUUGE story due last week and I am excited about it coming out on Thursday, but nervous. Today is Clayton's Birthday (happy birthday babe) and I am going out of town this weekend. Wooo....craziness! Anyway, I had 2 articles, one on the relaunching of the weekly Candyland party, which is a party with music, dance, and board games. Genius idea if you ask me. The other write up is of the Bodyrock Anniversary, which was last Friday with King Britt...more on that later, but for now, check them out....
Photo above by DJ Statik (http://www.illvibe.net/)
____________________________________
Candyland, Philadelphia Citypaper, 2/28/08:
___________________________________________
Bodyrock Anniversary with King Britt, Philadelphia Citypaper 2/28/08:

No comments: