Wednesday, March 19, 2008

writings for the week of 3/10/08 and 3/17/08



Big day on the radio tomorrow. Anyway, I have a little cold, so I'll get right to it. Last week I wrote about 3 things, but only 2 appeared in the paper, Danity Kane and Beats & Rhymes. This week, I wrote about the eMC show and Amp Fiddler/Tortured Soul show. I love Tortured Soul and although that is a weird way to spend Easter, I am looking forward to it. Enjoy, Deesha
___________________________________________________
Beats and Rhymes, Philadelphia Citypaper, 3/13/08:
___________________________________________________
Danity Kane, Philadelphia Citypaper, 3/13/08:
____________________________________________________
eMC Show, Philadelphia Citypaper, 3/20/08:
____________________________________________________
Amp Fiddler/Tortured Soul, Philadelphia Citypaper 3/20/08:

No comments: