Saturday, June 03, 2006

diet ice tea

i love it. i've written in this thing a lot the past 24 hours. i have no friends that will listen to my gibberish, i suppose..kidding - but now i remember why i deleted the last one after only 2 weeks!!!

let me tell you how much i hate british money right about now.
i give the lady money, she gives me back half in pounds. what?
damn, currency differences!
i'll live.

i am very excited. dad will be here in the morning to take me to the train. i'll head to new york with erin (thank you dear) and then head to JFK in the morning.

i'm tired thinking about it.

and i took out a pair of pants and sneakers from the luggage thinking it will make it lighter..bwhahahahaha...what planet was i on thinking that?

i have to say thank you to my lovely bosses HG and JB who got me the luggage (and mom), and yes i see you watching holls....thank you by the way for what you did on friday - i'll see if i can get an autograph taylor hicks tshirt in my travels - TAKIN' IT TO THE STREETS (bend over, wind up arms)!!!!!

anyway, i have high hopes for this trip. when i came back from mexico city, everything was altered including my soul. to be picked up and placed in an environment you have never been..it's like SURVIVOR, but with food, shelter, and lack of a million dollars, or as in british pounds - 500,000.ugh! but i can't wait. i'm getting ancy and as i look at this mess in my place (old place to be soon), i think how stressful moving will be.
but i can't concentrate on that. i have a continent to invade!

"Would I rather people fear me or love me? That's easy - BOTH. I want them to be afraid to love me." - Michael Scott, The Office (American version)

No comments: