Friday, June 02, 2006

multiply

alrighty...i had a blog and then i deleted it and now i'm back.
this is strictly for the purpose of tracking my trip to europe.
i leave in about 48 hours. my nerves are shot.
i'm afraid i'm going to run out of money.
afraid that a french person will yell at me.
afraid that i will have to confront something i am trying to leave behind.
something, someone...WHATEVER!

it's a vacation, who needs all these deep feelings and thoughts and emotions?

not me. i paid for this trip damn it, and nothing is ruining this.

i love jamie lidell. good lord. that man's music has a grip on me. i haven't felt this way about an artist since jamiroquai. oh, don't be fooled. no one is up there with my jamiroquai, but mr.lidell is right behind. www.jamielidell.com


must be something they put in the white boys water over there in england.

i guess i'll find out in a few days.

i'm going to eat my indian food now at 1050pm. i am so healthy!

but this post is called 'multiply', because that is the name of my trip...after a jl song..

"i'm so tired of repeating myself - beating myself up, gonna take a trip and multiply, at least go under with a smile".

No comments: