Friday, June 09, 2006

mayo, mullets & crisps

oh my gosh - it's friday already. my time is going here so fast, i hate that. well...people here love mayonnaise. i don't know what it is. when i go to eat somewhere (jan just mentioned it..SEE!) there is always, always, mayonaise. i don't understand. i couldn't find tarter sauce somewhere, but there is loads of mayonnaise and this other stuff that i don't even know..it's like orange and in a tube, but not ketchup. then there's mint sauce for lamb....WHAT? funny.

and now mullets...i don't get it either. i'm not a fashionista, but who told people to start wearing mullets again? WHO? i want to find them and harm whoever that person is. so many boys and a few girlies have mullets. it's funny. if i went to work like that, beavis and butthead would never stop laughing at me. they would behind my back, but not to my face. but yes...this whole mullet thing has got to die NOW!

toledo's arrived yesterday. it was great to see them in LONDON. sofia was so excited to be here, but not more than claud. i love that family and i got to meet her sister from DR!

today we drum with sola. my nerves, my nerves :)

and i found out my friend paul is in the hospital. so, instead of hanging out, i will go visit him in a hospital here. at least it isn't major, but still enough that he is in the hospital. something about kidney stones. i was really looking forward to see him.

last night was hilarious. slapstick silly. i sat up with jan and stephan..and we laughed until about 3 or so in the morning and get this - stephan cooked us dinner. men in kitchens - yummy!! but it was a german dish. don't know what it was called, but it was delicious. we are still laughing this morning...i couldn't find the bathroom, my wig wouldn't come off (it's really my hair) and no one ever brought me 'crisps'...DAMN THEM! but it's good to just be silly. it was great seeing them.

well, i must shower and then head back to the city to drum...

wait until that blog comes along....

i love my trip :)

No comments: