Friday, June 15, 2007

6/11/07 Articles




Hi - I am rushing because it is my first day back at work after being in Washington, DC for 2 days, so this will be very, very quick. Lobbying at Congress was amazing. I'll put that on my Cover Your Lover My Space blog (www.myspace.com/coveryourlover). I'll do the music blog tonight. I had 3 articles in the Citypaper this week - one on Geoclan's Movie Night, another on Teena Marie and another on the underground hip-hop show featuring Verso and some others. In addition to those, I interviewed Philadelphia hip-hop's superwoman, Stef Tataz for the 215hiphop Wordplay. Enjoy!

Issues Through Film, Philadelphia Citypaper, 6/14/07:
http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2007/06/14/on-the-dl-2

Masterblaster3 hip-hop show, Philadelphia Citypaper, 6/14/07 (scroll down):
Teena Marie Concert, Philadelphia Citypaper, 6/14/07 (scroll down):
http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2007/06/14/soundadvice

Wordplay with Stef Tataz, 215hiphop.com, 6/10/07:

No comments: