Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Articles for week of 6/18/07



Hi -

I got my hair done yesterday, so I'm feeling all types of fab today! Well, not really. Rough week again, but I am guided by Lupe Fiasco, "Struggle is another sign that God loves you", and "Life ain't meant to go around twice - so I gotta get it right." That's lovely, isn't it? They are from his song 'Real' that I've been playing non-stop. Matter of fact, I'm going to put it on right now! Oh, before I forget: An artist I talked about 2 weeks ago, Sara Bareilles is the free ITunes download of the week ('Love Song'). Check her out. Anyway, I wrote 2 articles for Citypaper this week. One for the AIDS Fundraiser featuring Rich Medina and the other for the Summer Solstice (I had such a hard time ending this article - but thanks to the editors, it reads well). These are two great events that I hope to be at...Anyway, check out the links.

Bye!

Summer Solstice, Philadelphia Citypaper, 6/21/07:

Exact Change, Philadelphia Citypaper, 6/21/07:

No comments: